Saturday, April 16, 2011

New Blog


Well here it is. After a year and a half of working on these fantastic group of birds, I am creating a blog. This blog serves to tell you about some of the amazing, amusing, saddening, joyful things that happen to the apostlebirds living at my field site in the Australian Outback. My field site is in New South Wales, and I am a PhD student enjoying learning all about these birds while building skills to become what I hope will be considered a strong researcher. Included with these stories are my personal stories of becoming a field biologist. Please enjoy, and keep in mind that this blog is all about my reflections, my creative outputs and my not so scientific anthropomorphic musing. My science and my publications as they appear are on my personal website, which will be posted at a later date.

So for now, let the chatty birds guide my stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment